GTA IV 4x4 Offroad: HUMMER H1 [1080p]

Поговорим о Хаммерах

Сообщение mtanore » Пт янв 06, 2012 3:07 pm

From Youtube.com

Описание:

Supercars Spezial-Episode 1: 4x4 Offroad [HUMMER H1]

The HUMMER H1 is one of the world`s best offroader. The Hummer H1 is a civilian off-road vehicle based on the M998 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (or Humvee), which was created by AM General. The vehicle was produced from 1992 through 2006, and was the first of what became the Hummer line. It was initially known only as the "Hummer", however in 1999 in a joint venture between General Motors and AM General, GM began marketing the Hummer H2, which was built on a GM SUV chassis. It was at this point that the original Hummer was given the H1 designation. For collectors, the most desirable model is the H1 Alpha, produced in the final model year of 2006. It had the most powerful engine and the best fuel mileage of the H1 vehicles. Overall, the H1 was a very limited production vehicle. Originally designed strictly for military use, this absolutely massive four-wheel-drive utility vehicle earned its 15 minutes of fame as a civilian conveyance when it became the ride of choice among Hollywood celebrities and professional athletes. Boasting 16 inches (40 cm) of ground clearance as well as super-aggressive approach and departure angles, the Humvee could clamber over a 22-inch (56 cm) high obstacle, handle a 60 percent grade and wade through up to 30 inches (76 cm) of water.

The GTA IV SuperCars Serie shows you the most expensive and exotict CARS of the WORLD.

PLEASE COMMENT and RATE! MORE Gameplay Videos, cinematic GTA IV MOVIES and much more you`ll find on my CHANNEL! VISIT MY CHANNEL and SUBSCRIBE ME ;-)

mtanore
Новичок
Новичок

Вернуться в Хаммер